Latest Posts

Richard Palmer playlist 30/12/2016

By 15:59:00 , , ,

A belated post that I've been meaning to write for a while. What follows is Richard Palmer's playlist from Friday 30th December 2016 when he performed at Shootin' Stars Line Dance Social at Quedgeley Community Centre.




As always I cannot guarantee that this is a complete list. I write all the dances down but if I've been up dancing continuously through a few songs and I sometimes miss a few when I come back to write them down.

Set 1

Gypsy Queen
This is me
Lay low
Ticket to the blues
Big blue tree
Your loving arms
Jai du boogie
Closer
A little love trip
Take a breather
Mr Mom (all day long)
Some girls
Memphis Love

Set 2

Real deal
Corn don't grow
About feelings
Ribbon of highway
Locklin's bar
So just dance dance dance
Boat to Liverpool
Lamtarra Rhumba
Barn Dance
Tempted
The Bomp
Black Coffee

Thanks for reading! To view all photo's taken on the night please take a look at my facebook page (link on the sidebar to the right)


You Might Also Like

0 comments